Some of the services Amy provides include:
- Strategy evaluation and development
- Program development and business process improvements
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement
- Sustainability measurement and evaluation systems
- Materiality assessments and benchmarking
- Responsible sourcing and supply chain traceability
- Training sessions on any of the above topics
In addition, Amy has extensive experience in evaluating projects through economic analysis, looking at the overall costs and benefits (economic, environmental, and social) of the project to determine a project’s total impact. She can help your organization understand the potential overall costs and benefits of several different options and determine which will have the biggest holistic return on investment – not only financially, but also in terms of social and environmental benefits.
Want to discuss how Amy can support your project or organization?
Feel free to contact her below:
[contact-form-7 id=”3″ title=”Contact form 1″]